Classroom – your iPad teaching assistant
This post may contain affiliate links. We may receive commissions for purchases made through links in this post.
Want to prove that you are all-knowing, all-seeing while your kiddos are working on their 1:1 iPads? Classroom – your iPad teaching assistant is here to help!
Classroom lets you see what your students are seeing – it shows their screen view.
Here’s how Classroom can work her magic:
- Anna’s tip: If you should ever look across the room and spot several kids gathering around one kiddo while they’re all supposed to be working independently on their iPads, check out Classroom to see what’s up. You’ll see what’s on the screen before they have a chance to change it. Same thing goes for hearing laughter in the corner of the room. Keep them wondering how you always seem to know just how well they’re using their time!
- Another tip from Anna – if need be, you can lock that kiddo’s iPad from wherever you are so that they have to come to you to get back on track.
Classroom – your iPad teaching assistant makes getting to work on 1:1 iPads super fast. No more time spent launching apps, signing on …..
- Classroom lets you share a website so that everyone can get on at once.
- Launch that app or create group work and get it to everyone right away. With Classroom, it’s fast!
- When it’s time to clean up, Classroom lets you lock everyone’s iPad so that cleanup time starts immediately and gets done fast. Sometimes that’s just minutes before the bell rings – we know! 🙂
Yes, I see all. Know all.
- Brilliant! Classroom lets you lock kids onto their assignments so that they can’t be tempted and end up off-task.
- Classroom can also be used to project a kiddo’s work onto Apple TV when showing an example will help during a mini-lesson.
Need a new teaching assistant? Classroom can be it. Check out this guide from Apple to learn more.
Already introduced to Classroom? Please share any tips you have.