Rough day? Relax, regroup, eat ice cream!
This post may contain affiliate links. We may receive commissions for purchases made through links in this post.
So this IS the perfect day to write about what to do after a rough day! Copier kept jamming. One of my students threw up all over my supplies. Wonderful. Good news is – that’s all behind! Now for some serious relaxing, regrouping and ice cream!
Every little thing’s gonna be alright!
Oh yes. Here are some of our fav recoups after a rough day:
- Chocolate covered peanut butter filled pretzels from Trader Joes. A mouthful to say and even better to eat! They’re the perfect combination of sweet and salty. And, starting with chocolate, it’s gotta be alright.
- Pasta! Pasta! Pasta! Basta? Never!!!! Yep, we can go on record on that one. Pasta has all the carbs of a good comfort food. And endless possibilities – cheesy, Caprese, just pretty much anyway!
- Ice cream! Now that’s serious feel better stuff! Mouse tracks or Thin mints are super tasty… you really can’t go wrong.
- Portillo’s Chocolate Cake Shakes – We thought they were better when they were an off menu item but they still crazy good!
Don’t worry bout a thing
Food’s a great start. Here are some of our fav add-ons:
- Got the hot chocolate. Now we’re ready to binge watch Netflix! This time catching up on Reign.
- Love lavender! It’s so calming. Marti loves Trader Joe’s Lavender Sea Salt Scrub.
Because those rough days come around every once in awhile…
Share your favorite stinky day prescriptions. We’d love to hear them!
Let's stay in touch
Sign me up for exclusive offers, free gifts, product launches, tech help and so much more!
Stay inspired and in the know!